6/06/2006

Teaching Observation

On June 2, I went to a Diamond junior high school and watched a demonstration English class(2nd grade).

・ Students can write a sentences in English with grasping some points.
・ Students try to improve their own English skills by looking back on language activity.
・ Students can correctly understand other's information.


I was surprised that about a third of the students have an electronic dictionary!In my junior high, no one had it in my class.
The teacher let them use a dictionary properly, so it is very useful for them. And the teacher use the cards written the useful words and phrases. In practicing the new words and phrases,
the teacher kept a rhythm so that they could repeat after the teacher easily.

2 件のコメント:

JH さんのコメント...

How did the teacher "let the students use the electronic dictionary properly"?

Maruchan さんのコメント...

Thanks for comment on my blog!