6/26/2006

My precious experience

When I was a junior high school student, I went on a homestay visit to America for two weeks. Because of my first time taking a plane, I felt nervous while I was in the plane. When I got off the plane safely, I was released from fear of the plane and took a deep breath.

After that, my host family warmly welcomed me at an airport in the evening. We ate a very big pizza as supper in that day.

Next day, I went to a junior high school, and looked around many classes. For example, biology, French, German, history, home economics, and so on. I was astonished at the advanced classes.

I went to many places while staying in America. For example, the bank, the post office, a museum, an art museum, lofty towers and buildings. The most impressive place was YMCA. I and my host family played basketball, soccer, tennis, table tennis, and we talked with each other all night. I didn't feel sleepy, and had a good time with my host family.

When I said goodbye to my host family at an airport, I didn't want to return to Japan, and I cried with my host family.

This experience is precious and pleasant memories. I keenly hope I go to America and meet the host family again!


0 件のコメント: