4/25/2006

The Story of How I Learned English

When I was a elementary school student , I was taught English by native speaker with my classmates after school every Friday. In this class, we played a lot of games and practiced pronunciation(animals, foods, stationary, number, the day of week, and so on ). I was looking forward to play(I thought I don't study) in the class at that time .

In junior high school, I could get a great opportunity! I went on a homestay visit to America!(the state of Wisconsin)
By this experience, I was interested in English very much. Then, I studied English more active, not passive in junior high.

In high school, I memorized a lot of words, grammer,and idioms. I didn't know this is the best way to study English . Then, I felt bored with studying English than elementary and junior high.

Now, I study English actively, I think. I watch the NHK English TV program almost every day and read books written in English(sometimes include Japanese), and study for the TOEIC. I
keep studying English happily now.

1 件のコメント:

JH さんのコメント...

Fantasista,
Where in America did you do your homestay?