7/23/2006

My Strengths and Weaknesses as an English Teacher.

Today I would like to think about my strengths and weaknesses as an English teacher.

My strength is to like English very much. So, I want every students to like English. Now, I'm working part-time as a teacher in a cram school. There are some students who dislike English. Sometimes I think how to let them like English. I have eagerness about teaching English. I'm looking forward to teaching English at junior high school.

My weakness is that honestly speaking, I'm not good at speaking with following procedures in front of many people. But now I try to speak more methodical and better in a cram school and the university. I should have strong mentality to be able to speak quietly and deliberately in front of students even if when I am nervous.



0 件のコメント: